Favorite painting style: Contemporary
Working as a professional artist for more than 17 years, participated in joint and group shows throughout India, two times selected in “Bangla Sammelan” in USA, and solo shows across India, Anjan Bhattacharyya is true Artist who sinks in his Art. The contemporary artist has exhibited in around 40 different exhibitions so far, is also a member of Academy of Fine Arts, Art Director of “Aramva” Magazine and active judge of Nehru Children’s Museum.
- 2005 – Chemould art gallery Kolkata.
- 2008 – Taj Bengal Kolkata
- 2011 – Taj Bengal Kolkata
- 2015 – Mukti World Kolkata
- 2004 – KUBER Art Gallery Varanasi
- 2007 – Chemould art gallery Kolkata, Pegesus art Gallery Hydrabad, Park hotel Kolkata, Taj Bengal exhibition by eye within on Durga.
- 2012 – My canvas curated by Mala Roy at Vinnayasa Chennai premier Art Gallery, Dhakshin Chitra Art Gallery Chennai, Bengal Painters” Bangalore ( Chitrakala Parishad), Taj west Banaglore”, Chemould art gallery Kolkata (101 Minature Paintings).
- 2011 – Birla Academy Organized by ‘Tulip’. Participated in ‘ Bango Samelan’ in USA, Hotel Hindusthan International, Exhibition organized by “ Emani”. Bangalore”Chitrakala Parisad.
- Birla Academy Organized by ‘Srijan’ – 2011,2012
- 2013 – Gallery Gold Kolkata by ‘Srijan’, Gallery Gold Kolkata by ‘Rotery Club’, Chitra kala Parishad Bangalore by Colour & Tide.